Samstag, Februar 16, 2013

The Journey begins


PHOEBE: This is nice. We never do anything just the two of us.
CHANDLER: It's great. Maybe tomorrow we can rent a car and run over some puppies.

PHOEBE: Yeah- no- I'm just- it's, I haven't worked- It's my bank.
MONICA: What did they do to you?
PHOEBE: It's nothing, it's just- Okay. I'm going through my mail, and I open up their monthly, you know, STATEMENT-
ROSS: Easy.
PHOEBE: - and there's five hundred extra dollars in my account.
CHANDLER: Oh, Satan's minions at work again...

PHOEBE: [to Rachel] What's the matter? Why so scrunchy?
RACHEL: It's my father. He wants to give me a Mercedes convertible.
ROSS: That guy, he burns me up.
RACHEL: Yeah, well, it's a Mercedes if I move back home. Oh, it was horrible. He called me young lady.
CHANDLER: Ooh, I hate when my father calls me that!